i am trying to buy a fan for my car i tryed to send a document with all the measurements on but can

trying to buy a truck fan of ebay he the seller needs measuments  i need to send a email with the document attached with measuments on the diagram

and EBAY WOUNT LET IT            can u send this diagram on  to    partsnavigator

as i have no truck to go anywhere without the fan

don thomson

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

i am trying to buy a fan for my car i tryed to send a document with all the measurements on but can

You can't send an word type document attached to your message to the seller.  Either type the measurements into the message screen or take a picture of the page/s you want send and save it onto your computer as a jif, bmp type file.  Then you can attach that picture to your message. Hope that helps

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

giving up at this piont   just can not get it to work  taken screen shot put in doc / draw put  marks and arrows

and measurements  ebay wont let it go  i can post every thing but a document  mite be ezyer to drive 1800 k to get it but for the cost      on ebay  $150    drive to bris  $130 +find part and buy$350

a siple email address i can send the document     to  partsnavigator

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

why not get the sellers non ebay email address and send it to them using that email address? Most sellers will have an alternate email address or a website

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

use copy and paste.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply