Listings for a beginner

Hi I've recently joined (April '23) and starting listing and have noticed after a few listings I get the message to say my listing is live, but it isn't. Is this because of the 3 month limit on how many listings you can have? I'm asking because my dashboard says I have ex listings available and I haven't exceed this listing total or the $$ allowance for the period. Also I tried to list an item over $100 and again it says my listing is live and it isn't. One particular item I revised the sell price to $99 and it went live. I'm happy for the reason being I'm limited, but would like to know in case there is something I am doing wrong. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Listings for a beginner

Last time I started a new account it would take 24hours for a listing to show. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Listings for a beginner

Last time I started a new account it would take 24hours for a listing to show. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Listings for a beginner

Thank you for your help. I did find an answer elsewhere as well. I was getting worried cause some listings would load quickly (minutes or within the hour) and then I'd get the last one to show was longer than 12 hours. Wasn't a problem I just thought may be it was the listing or I'd missed something. Anyhow I'm now listing lots of stuff and I'm glad I'm on my way to being a reseller

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply