eBay Suspends Account - Live Chat Says "Wait for the security team in the US to review"

Here is my query in brief:

- New seller account (not this user ID)

- Decided to sell items from our retail store on eBay
- Made around 500 sales in 1 week
- 1 Dispute opened (not received) -> Buyer opened dispute 4 days after purcashe (told delivery is generally 5-6 working days
- Paypal freeze most funds (ok understand)
- eBay suspends account
- Told by support I had to resolve all disputes before they would review my suspension
- I refund the buyer (under sufferance) - they close dispute
- 4 Days pass, my account is still suspended, I now have around 100+ feedback (@ 100%)
- Live chat tells me sorry just sit  and wait for the security team

Given the current retail environment in Australia I am really relying on eBay sales, but the account I need to use for a specific business has been effectively canned and eBay support don't really care.

How can I escallate the review of my account or do I simply have to wait ??

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

eBay Suspends Account - Live Chat Says "Wait for the security team in the US to review"

You weren't selling hand-sanitzer, face masks or toiletpaper etc were you ?????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Here you go :-

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/covid-19-coronavirus-updates/listing-policies-and-restrictions

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

You weren't selling hand-sanitzer, face masks or toiletpaper etc were you ?????

OP sold panamax,panadol plus other repair items.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

The poster said in their post before they deleted it that other items were being sold as well - if eBay removed them then they won't show on completed listings tuck.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

The poster said in their post before they deleted it that other items were being sold as well - if eBay removed them then they won't show on completed listings tuck.

I looked at Sold Listings on their other ID.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Hi detectives, we've actually got about 5 other ID's - we are a registered pharmacy.

In summary eBay solved this problem for us.

After making us wait 2 weeks, ensuring we had 100% feedback, wanting copies of photo ID, checking our bank accounts and reviewing all our supplier statements - they realised (after 2 weeks) we are actually a legit seller and let us move on our way.

In the interim we shifted all sales to our other ID's - a giant pain to now move all those listings back to the primary pharmacy ID but here we are.

Thanks for the support.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

All restrcted items were removed from sale before those initiatives kicked in. 

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply