how to sell on ebay USA from abroad?

olg728
Community Member

Hi!I am new to ebay and I would like to sell on US ebay from Poland.

I have some items that I would be able to sell in US with a little bit profit than in Europe.

Is there any way to do that?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I don't know if you realise you are asking on the Australian site.

Listing on the USA site is like listing on most sites.

The only tricky part is making sure you select the correct postage options so it shows the items coming from outside of USA because it assumes you are within USA.

It seems you have listed some items on the USA site already.

BTW, the items you have listed have a BIN price but if someone places a bid the BIN price disappears and you are obligated to selling for the auction price and that could mean you only have one bid.

The BIN is not a reserve so it is best to list the auction starting price for a price you are happy to sell at.

For example if I place a bid on your 4 pfenning at US$5 and no one else does then I win it at $5.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

One thing to be careful of is to make sure you're logged in to the correct site when doing your listings. I used to sell on US site and here in Australia but like you only wanted to list certain things on the US site for their market. I remember getting up Ebay once for my listings not all showing in search results. They were, just not here ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply