Ordered 2 items only received 1 thorugh EIS

tjhec81
Community Member

Need some advice on how to file a dispute though eBay themselves.

I purchased 2 items off the same seller through the same transaction, it was shipped through the Fedex in the USA to EIS USA (Ebay International Shipping)  and to me (in Indonesia). The seller shipped 2 items (2 tracking numbers was provided) to EIS and it seems like EIS only shipped 1 of them to me (only 1 shipping number provided).

I have contacted the seller but they cant do anything since they already shipped 2 of the items and its EIS' responsibility to forward both to me. I have received 1 of my shipment and trying to file a dispute through ebay seems quite difficult. Anyone have any clue how to get in contact with EIS?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

You may be leaping to conclusions here. Pitney Bowes were repacking items sent to them, and it’s quite likely that eIS are doing the same thing.

The only way to be sure is to wait and see what’s delivered to you. That will also be when you can open a SNAD (significantly not as described) dispute. Note that this is the correct sort of dispute to open if you only receive part of an order. An INR (item not received) dispute is only for instances of the entire order not being delivered.

It is highly likely that the two items purchased in the one transaction have been repacked into one parcel, so… at this point, just wait.