I have picked up an item and need to give seller a code. Where do I get this code to confirm pickup?

I have picked up an item and need to give seller a code. Where do I get this code to confirm pickup?

View Entire Topic

Check your emails, Ebay send the code. This is from Ebay's help page:

How to arrange a local pickup

After making your purchase, contact the seller to arrange a time and place to collect your item, and agree on how you'll pay for it.

The seller will let you know which payment methods they accept. In addition to paying via eBay checkout, you can sometimes pay for local pickup items by internet banking, cheque or money order – either beforehand or when you pick up your item. Sellers may also accept cash for local pickup purchases.

After you've completed your purchase, we'll send you an email with a local pickup code (a QR code and a 6-digit code). You can either take the email with you or show the seller the code in your eBay app when you collect your item. The seller will scan or enter the code on their eBay app to confirm you’ve picked up your item.

see https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/shipping-delivery/changing-delivery-address-method/local-pickup?... for more info