Why do you overcharge every overseas buyer for freight

I buy all my collectible purchases  in australia on ebay..However  your overseas charges are unbelievably expensive. so i buy  items through other means..for example .....a small light weight model kit   $20 aust cost..

you charge  $110.00  + import charges from US..   ridiculous !!  local freight    $10.00-15$ approx

Come on ebay   .we are loyal users ..but  be fare...!!!

View Entire Topic

You obviously don't buy FROM Australia, so your quote of local postage costs is irrelevant. You can hardly validly compare costs within Australia to costs from the other side of the world.

The GSP has been a thing for many years, and it has many advantages for the seller. Also the buyer, as they have access to items that might not be available for International shipping otherwise.

If you want to know how the GSP works, and the avenues you can pursue to reduce postage costs, read the MANY threads about it on the Buying message board. Which is not the Answer Centre.

Just to add - eBay neither read nor respond to posts on the MEMBER boards, of which this is one, so your complaint won't even register with eBay.