SENDLE - NOT ABLE TO SELECT SENDLE AS A POSTAGE OPTION SINCE 29/4 - ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE

I use both Sendle and Australia Post.  However, since PM Friday, have not had the option to select Sendle and print out labels.

I create my postage labels on Ebay and Sendle promptly turn up the next day to collect satchels. Never had this problem before.

Contacted Ebay by phone and Sendle by chat and both do not know why.  

Anyone else having this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Same for me. Approx same time frame too.

I can book on the Sendle site or Transdirect (same service) but on eBay site the option is greyed out.

Sendle most certainly do offer the pick-up option on their website (see instructions below). Further to that, it's far cheaper to book directly through the site than through eBay. Each parcel I book through my Dashboard is a minimum of $10 cheaper than paying the ludicrous prices that eBay pocket.

So, I suggest you go back to your Sendle Dashboard and click on "Integrations" from the menu on the left of the screen.

When your eBay sales load, locate the item you wish to send and click on the "Send parcel" button on the right of the item details.

On the next page, after you input the parcel details, you must select the radio button next to either "Pick up my parcel" or "I'll drop it off".

Yes me too!! What's going on??

Thank you S*usage88 and Stadium_Sport for your replies.

I have used Sendle, also known as, Courier Please, Fastway, for many years.

I have read over the years the community comments on these Courier companies but to date I have only had a positive experience.

I have only had a problem with satchels being delivered to NSW south coast area and the courier there is not reliable so I will change option to australia post for this area.

This morning when trying to print postage labels on Ebay, Sendle is still not an option.

I had a chat with Sendle yesterday and they had no answer but appreciated being advised of the problem.

I can buy postage labels directly with Sendle but they don't offer the pick-up option on their website so I have resorted to buying australia post. 

I hope the problem is resolved shortly as it is a great time saver to have Sendle collect.  The cost of fuel being what it is today.

Yes me too !!!

it’s weird !

No. I wouldn't use Sendle in a fit.