how do I find the global shipping contact details for a purchase that has all but disapeared?

I made a purchas  in Feb 20th 2023 that no longer exists on my ebay account, the seller says they have sent it, I have a purchase order number and an item number but no tracking order. Without the tracking order number I'm getting no where with the web sites the email I recieved told me it had be sent but did not give a trcking order number. The seller told me to contact global shipping but no tracking number no HELP I want my purchase I have my card statment to prove I have paid for it, the seller said I've paid for it. What can I do? I'm very annoyed and no I have not recieved any email text or other to notify me that any delivery has been made. I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

If you have no tracking number and the item is overdue, use the MBG to open a dispute.

Cease messaging the seller and use the MBG for communication. DO NOT close any dispute until you are completely happy with the outcome. Closed disputes CANNOT be reopened.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html

Edit. At the top RHS of the purchase history, where it says "see orders from" click on the dropdown for 2023.