Checkout Error

So I bought a phone off of a seller with 99.3% positive reviews. It was the last phone available and he/she had sold over 98%. After finishing filling in the required information, I proceeded to checkout and pay. After doing so, it brought me to an error (see below) telling me that something was wrong and to checkout again. So I pressed the back arrow next to the address bar which THEN brought me to a new page (see below) saying:
"Thanks!"
"Your order has been placed."
"Estimated delivery date: Wed, 21 Jun"
"We got your order, and we're processing the payment."
"You saved AU $20.00 on this purchase"

After seeing this, I went to check my email inbox and transactions on PayPal. I also went back to the store and there was STILL 1 phone left, making me wonder if the seller had received information on me wanting to buy the product. The bank statement hasn't arrived yet, so I don't know if the payment has actually gone through. I'm worried to death as I paid $700 with no sign of the product being shipped out or if I had actually paid.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you and have a nice day. 

Images: Error page after paying and checking out.the error page, after checking out

After clicking on the back arrow next to the address bar, this screen popped up. I am not sure if this is a glitch or
if my payment actually went through, but the buyer has not seen it yet.

the page that showed up after clicking on the back arrow on the checkout error page

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)