My previous message that was lodged unfinished.iPhone case purchased on 19/11/2022.

The payment for the purchased item was timed at 02:30hrs @ 10:00 it showed that the payment had been processed and paid @08:30 hrs and the amount had been debited from my account.

The seller did not recognise the payment until 25/11/2022.

I received an email saying the phone case had been mailed out via Domestic post so no tracking number.

Bottom line is this seller is actually in Hong Kong and everything he has listed against the ID is a pack of lies.

He claimed to have refunded my money but he didn't know that I'd had to stop the card that had been against my account because some little rat bag had gone through my personal stuff,found my card and written down all the details and then had used it to buy stuff from an International  seller for $150! Bad move for them because I knew that sometime had shifted through my stuff!Their mistake was not putting it back like it was!

I had received my replacement card with totally different number.He'd tried twice to do a refund but on the wrong card !So it has bounced back to him!!!!

He won't answer emails or replies in broken English claiming not understanding!

But his partner in Hong Kong speaks and writes English like a pro.

This pain in the butt still has my money and kept the item which he will pay peanuts for.I know how this works having lived in Hong Kong for 2 years!

My issues that they have gone 'underground and can't find him.I can't just give away &22 when I'm on a pension!

Can anyone give me some tips how I can snare this lying Chinese person who's too lazy to go out to work.I reckon that he has made about $50,000 in 4 months!$150,000 a year would be useful don't you think?But seriously he needs to be caught & booted off EBay Australia!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I don't understand most of your book.

File a charge back with your credit provider.

Can't help with catching the seller.

In future read the eBay Money Back Guarantee & don't overcomplicate things.