Query Paypal/eBay transaction history

2ndgacs
Community Member

Paypal have a transaction history of 3 separate items I purchased dating back to  27 July 2021, 29 May 2022 & 20 May 2022. All prices are strangely similiar e.g. $32.08, $52.04 & $92.70. My problem is I can't find those purchases in my history either for that date or amount. Any suggestions?

Regard Annette 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

No suggestions.

You are way past time for any claim on anybody.

If you keep your transaction emails you can look at them.

The transactions amounts are not anywhere near similar. Apart from being for something $2. And the dates are miles apart.

...check your feedback left for others....that might 'trigger' something??

2ndgacs
Community Member

My online Paypal invoice only have eBay (payment date) and payment. When I open it up it does have further information i.e. Order Number, Invoice ID & Transaction ID but non of these have led to further identifying information. I do realise that if only I had kept the emails then I wouldn't have had this problem but this is my quandary.

Not sure if a 2 is making it similar.  But reasonable that you need to check where they came from.

If you look at the activity in  Paypal it will give you the name of who it was paid to.  It doesnt just say Ebay, it does give the sellers name.

Are you sure you didnt purchase via Paypal from another platform.

2ndgacs
Community Member

I think it's strange because I can't find those amounts in my eBay purchase history.