I made a payment by Pay Pal to a seller, the transaction does'nt show in the sellers record.

bishi3
Community Member

l made a payment by Pay Pal to seller, the transaction shows in my Pay Pal account and showing payment made in my ebay too., seller says he got no notification of the transaction, can this happen because dont believe it . At the end of day Ebay are not much of a help, their message system is terrible especially sending pics . If l lose most of my money l have no choice to post negative feedback. very annoyed

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There have been a lot of glitches on ebay recently.

Seller have been reporting the lack of notifications from both ebay and paypal so it is quite possible that your seller is telling the truth when she says she has had no notification of the sale.

I suggest you message her and ask her to check both ebay and paypal for the sale.

There is no way you will lose your money...if for some reason the seller does not send th item you just open a dispute for item not received and get a refund.

In the meantime, give the seller a bit of slack as they could well be telling the truth....and don't jump the gun and leave negative feedback until you see what happens.