my order not received

I orderred Nina Ricci perfume from REMOVED L"air du Temps 3.4 oz 100ml Eau De Tiolette Nib Sealed on 22nd February 2019 my delivery dates was given as 5th April 2019, Tht date and went and no perfume I then contacted the seller and was told it had been despatched and check the tracking number.  I did this but found as it was an American tracking number it was of no use to me or the Australian postal service mean while eveerytime I checked on it's progress the dates kept getting later for delivery needles to say the seller has been of no use to me.  The tracking numbe is REMOVED and from what I see it is still in CA ( I assume that is California ).  My iten number is REMOVED4 transaction ID REMOVED. I have been given so many delivery dates I am wondering if I will ever get this order so I wish to cancel and have my money refunded which amounts to $68.96.  I do have a lot of paperwork regarding this order so I have proof of purchase.  Hope to receive a quick response to my situation. Thank you.

View Entire Topic

Provided you paid via PayPal you have 180 days to open a case for INR in PayPal.

Open a case immediately.

Next time don't leave it so long and buy from sellers with great feedback.