Receiving funds

bidwill_48
Community Member

Hey I'm asking you the community of eBay people like me that have had similar problems I actually can't read and write that well and suffer from a permanent disability I like eBay I wanted to buy some things and then also I realized that it was a good platform to sell as I thought with all the safety policies and community standards insurance policies I thought I would say I am having troubles receiving month funds after a customer had brought expensive items from me and then had cancelled after I had sent my item so eBay had refunded the buyer as I am a new user in in the eBay world I think eBay has discriminated and looked at me as not reliable maybe a fraud maybe a liar but one thing I ain't is a lawyer I'm down and out I have lost a product not just that my phone's have not reached me now eBay is asking me for money and says I owe them for fees or something I'm not that great with reading and writing but I do know I sent my item I never received my phone's and now I owe eBay all I want is my funds please can someone help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

It sounds like you will need to have someone help you set up Managed Payments, that is the only way to get funds

You will not get your funds if you did not sign up to Managed Payments

And then there is a 30 day hold, like every new seller

The buyer cannot cancel either 

eBay have the same rules for every new seller, you are not being discriminated against

You do owe eBay fees, for the items you have sold 

But you need to get someone in person to help you

Other members cannot give that kind of assistance 'over the computer'

Ask a Question