According to my favourite sellers top picks I have nothing listed to sell

For well over a year I have had trouble with eBay and their "sellers favorite top picks".

Pictures have not been showing up if the item was listed on the Australian Site but did if I listed on the USA Site.

Today I checked and according to eBay when I go to set my sellers top picks on any site I have nothing to sell.

This is so frustrating as the buck has passed from one eBay staff member to another and also the technical support team.

Basically my "followers" which have been reduced from nearly a hundred to 9 get my emails with blank text and no picture

but as we speak they are not getting any emails as it is stating I have no items for sale. Is this happening to anybody else?

PS. As I have raised a similar question many times over the past year and a half, I have tried several different computers, laptops,

phones and tablets as per responders have suggested thinking that might be the problem however it is not.

I am not talking about my everyday photos that you can see but only in my sellers top picks.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question