A fairer system for Sellers, Ebay & Brands.

I think there are better ways of handling and respecting Seller burden of responsibility to provide genuine authentics, if the Seller not be pounced upon and black marked a violater and not given a chance to provide details to pass on to the Brand Authentic Company the evidence and refund as Seller victim too and full transparency & also a case for a refund and evidence to provide the real brand and get a result which Ebay does not halt the process of this more better approach to tackling to get to the source, without Ebay being found to have pounced too quick and help the faker push the accusation onto the Seller. I think if an item is found to be fake, I accept Ebay remove the item and notify the Sellet and give the Seller an opportunity to obtain grounds for their being ripped off and gather evidence and provide details of who the perpetrator is so a serious investigation can tackle the origin of suffering. The Brand Names can be helped a great deal more if you can provide your receipt did not sell a replica and the Seller is victim too and Ebay will find that Sellers will be driven away, sometimes innocent victims, more manufacturers will continue to see that it is not helpful for Ebay to dump a full burden on the Seller and place an immediate course of Blame. Ebay are cutting the Seller off their rights for a much better way to help. If a seller is caught knowingly buying replicas and then they deserve to be kicked off Ebay. It is a reality that the Sellers who look around for items to sell are often given even guarantees and invoice as the brand company, but Ebay, are just really hurting everyone with not tightening up the policy . I agree, if a brand buyer spots a fake on a Sellers listing, Ebay has every right to remove listing and inform the seller & say do not relist, but then instead of iron fist guilty accused before an opportunity to provide feedback is really not legally fair to the victim Seller, restricts the ability to open dialogue, gather evidence, get refunded and be able to pay Any buyers and take steps to assist the manufacturer authentic one with full details and get serious on cracking down on the conners. I can go on to what I found extra, this will as per a legal expert on Austl11 who is following these cases closely, wrote a 500 page PDF upon the current Vero well intended attempt, but warns Ebay will find themselves he quotes stuck in the middle of a great deal of victim Sellers, more Manufacturers if authentic items gathering stats, but will say, again not good enough Ebay to obstruct the course of justice and deny the right of a seller to provide information and follow up on the responsibility landed upon them to be given the right then to be able to stand up and not have Ebay cut it off their and stick their noses in and join in on an unfair shove it over to the Seller and anger the Real manufacturers by Ebay taking a step too far and intruding upon the seller with blame and actions. Until Ebay sees that I had more success exposing the faker to the manufacturer, the brand said I handled it professionally on my feedback. So I will persist in trying to warn Ebay that Real Answers and Actions are needed to stop fakes and Ebay if can read this may see valid that it will assist in a much more genuine way to not just give a glossy batch of say 1000 accused blacklisted over as stats and claim they are doing their best. **bleep** Ebay, You are still angering the real brands and with respect ask you to think about showing more respect to your Sellers responsibilities, therefore, don't work towards a system that doesn't help the Seller, the Buyer, Ebayer or Manufacturer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)