Can low DSRs be removed if they are unfair?

Hi all Firstly id like to say a big thank you to the regular contributors on here as I read these boards often and have learnt a great deal (this is not my usual selling id).  Recently I have been left some very low DSRs in relation to postage fees in one case I charged exactly what Australia post charged and with no handling fee and the next one I actually had a flat rate of post across Australia and to be honest as item is over 500grams post does vary so on the odd very rare occasion it does cost me what it says to post not including the packaging which is around 3 dollars extra which  I never charge for.   In the other incident I was left a low DSR for postage and handling when I actually took a hit for some ten dollars on the postage which I covered out of my own pocket so around $13 dollars all up with packaging but was still left with a low DSR but yet on both occasions glowing feedback!!! It just seems so unfair that a naive buyer can trash your store buy the click of a finger is there any way you can have low DSRs removed.  Worst part is if they had of bough the item at a store they would of paid double which makes me even more frustrated I have only been trading here 6 months but I am fast learning a lot of people expect something for nothing.  It would be a great idea for ebay and sellers if ebay was to say give a buyer a crash course in whats involved in online selling being madatory as part of the sign on process as I have noticed both buyer had less than 10 feedback sorry to rant 🙂 I am still only halfway through my morning coffee I should be right by the time I have finished, It just seems so unfair as we sellers dont own the postal company and wy buy online if you are not willing to accept postal costs??? Haha thats my rant for the day 🙂 Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)