Contacting ebay for Inappropriate Negative Feedback

No way to contact ebay.... A buyer left me negative feedback saying the item never arrived and I ignored her messages. I opened a request for ebay to remove it considering she NEVER contacted me about it going missing and has since messaged me to say she HAS received it and the feedback was meant for another seller. Of course there's no way to contact ebay, their AI assistant is useless, it goes around in circles giving topics that are not related to what you type in. ebay won't remove the feedback because it doesn't "violate their policies" even tho they can clearly see she never contacted me and it's been delivered through the tracking and her message confirming delivery... if they bothered to investigate rather than sending me a stock standard reply with no consideration for the situation and no way to follow up further or reply. After selling on ebay for over 20 years, I can confidently say this is the worst their support has ever been and they don't care about sellers like they used to 😞

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Since eBay won't remove it, send the buyer a feedback revision request.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/leaving-feedback-buyers/replying-feedback-received-item-sold?id...