Fees on tax and Ad choice question

G'day I have a couple questions that I'd like to know about.

First is regards to the final value fee, I understand how it basically works, however, I've seen this quote before.

"Note: Sending a Second Chance Offer is free. If your item sells, you will be charged a final value fee based on a percentage of the item's total cost to the buyer (less any sales tax)."

I once called ebay and enquired however it was a sidenote to my main question at the time and I couldn't remember the details of the quote that well. there is also no mention of it in sellers fees it only appears when listing an item.

Is this still as a GST registered business trading on ebay, I take 10% out of every sale for tax, however, I'm still paying the final value fee on the total sale price, is there a way I can save myself the fvf% on the tax percentage, I know it may not be a lot but it all adds up, and partically on items worth several thousand.

Secondly those ad choice, Ads have any of the smaller sellers considered these, if so what sort of cost is involved, it's particulary annoying, as I sell a lot of high end used equipment, and have been getting ads for brand new, budget equivalents. If thebuyers looking for trusted brands and then gets swindle to a competitor, I may have missed selling him a $12k welder for $3 or 4.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)