Invoice is not paid but has paid box ticked

I am posting again for the third time to ask 'ebay whom I cannot find a phone number to contact 'ebay customer service', to  fix my invoice which is ticked PAID.  

The buyer wishes  to pay but cannot...

This is the first time this has happened all I ask is that ebay please fix the invoice by simply unticking the paid box!!!

previous I received a message to say my post had been taken down   WHY!!!!

what is wrong with asking for ebay to untick the paid box on my invoice so the buy can make her payment!!!

if ebay or whoever does not understand what is going please look at the invoice and please untick the paid box so my buyer can pay!!! that is all I have been asking - communication would be wonderful you have my phone number it would be nice if someone from ebay customer service might call so we can get this sorted...WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND HELP AROUND HERE!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

It is the forth time

Other members have repeatedly tried to help you and you have chosen to ignore us every time

You were given a link which you ignored

You were advised to use eBay help which you ignored

stop yelling at us

You are not asking ebay

You are on a member to member forum as you have been advised three other times

Ebay are very unlikely to read your post here, not matter how many times you post the same thing or how much you yell

other members do not have your phone number

this is not ebay

I'm pretty sure you've been given the link below in your previous threads, but here it is again.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold?id=4814

Scroll to the bottom and use the "contact" button there. As soon as you are able ask to speak to a supervisor and see if they can sort out your problem.

If not contact again and go through a different supervisor.

Because you are not asking eBay - you are asking other forum members.

Are you reading the replies here?

This is a community board, a public forum. It’s not eBay. You’re not contacting eBay staff by posting here.

Read the replies!

Everyone here has tried repeatedly to help you by posting the appropriate links and telling you how to go about things.

Read… the… replies.

Hello

firstly I will say thank you to those people who have tried to help and apologise for using caps which is yelling. I must say also this is the first time I have seen the replies ( I do not know my way around here and I am not yelling but as my son has informed me when you use 'caps' its apparently yelling, which I did not know. I used caps to bring attention to what I was trying to say! I'm to old (70's) to be yelling and I doubt I would have the energy and that is not the way to handle situations)...

I have now looked through the replies with the help of my son, thank you once again but I miss understood this is not how you contact ebay...so now I will just go back to Ebay customer support again and try to work this out.

thanking you