My selling limit has not gone up

Hi, I am feeling a little frustrated. My selling limit has not gone up, I am allowed to sell 10 items per month, I understand starting a new selling hobbie can be overwhelming so slow and steady is advised. First month I endured only listing 10 items, second month I endured again only listing 10 items, well I could only list 7 because I had 3 unsold items already in the listing. It's the thrid month today and I only have 5 items listed and it won't let me list anymore items due to not being able to increase my selling limit. I have 5 items listed from last month, I haven't listed any today being the 1st of the month and I am unable to list any more? How am I supposed to sell anything at all if I can't sell the 5 listing I have and I am unable to list more items? I understand the limit is raised on my selling acievements but come on Ebay give me a fair go!
So frustrated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

to get around this list items for 99 cents..like old clothes things u were going to throw out, things u don't care about , once  you hit the 20 items sold  u can list as many as  u want