Negative Feedback & Seller's Protection!

vina61
Community Member

This is regarding Negative Feedback I received from one buyer in 17 years of eBay selling history.

Details as follow….

eBay item number:18451XXXXX Ikea Floor Lamp

Buyer: yumXXXXXXeb

Buyer purchased 12/01/2024.

We shipped 13/01/2024.

Delivered 18/01/2024.

She left Negative Feedback. “Poor Quality”

I sent multiple messages regarding any damage to the parcel or what is wrong with the product?

Never received reply or photo from the buyer!

I sent message to return the product for full refund. I will provide return shipping label. Or keep the Item & I will send you partial refund.

No reply from the buyer!

In good hope I refunded her full amount & ask her to keep the product for free & revise the feedback.

No response from the buyer!

I sent her feedback revision request on 23/01/2024.

No response from the buyer!

I called & chat eBay customer service multiple times.

No help, just stereo type prerecorded answers! Where is seller’s Protection?

Can you explain what I have done wrong. Why nonresponsive buyer is important then hard working seller?

All other feedbacks for this same item are 100% positive from all other buyers.

If this buyer have any issue why she did never send complain or send us message or photo.

Even never replied to my multiple messages.

Still, I have refunded her full amount for just to get rid of the Negative Feedback.

I know there is nothing wrong with the product. This is brand new sealed boxed item we have sent her. We pack & ship product with due care with 100% tracking. Never receive any breakage or lost item complaint from anyone.

We husband wife working hard to keep our track record nice & clean.

I can’t sleep looking at this one & only Negative feedback out of total 6002 positive Feedbacks.

Can’t sleep at night. I Wake up at night start thinking about this! My blood pressure has gone up & have to started medication for high BP & sleep problems just due to this problem.

I have lost faith in eBay customer service.

Anyone know how to get rid of this negative feedback! Please help me.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sorry, in my opinion you should have NOT refunded....buyer did not start a claim, yes? You have taken it upon yourself to do the 'right thing, as you saw fit'........but maybe the buyer 'knows the ropes'......most of us have had negs for undue reasons......stop stressing.....this is a part of doing business on eBay....

You can reply to the f/b (be factual) ie buyer fully refunded, but non-communicative.....it will all disappear eventually.

Don't reply while you're emotional......there are a lot bigger things to fret about.

Put the buyer on your blocked buyer list: Block buyers from your listings | eBay

Have a good night's sleep, knowing your conscience is clear!!!!! Let them stay up all night!!!!