Policy violation - VeRo. Twice now

Hello all,

I have just received a second Vero notice on the same item in a different listing after I cancelled the first. I am allegedly lifting photos from Seiko Corporation and using them in my listing which I am not. they are all my photographs. Secondly, I'm not allowed to sell to the EU because of parallel import policy. I have revised my postage services and disallowed any postage to the EU but my listing still shows being available to the EU. I don't get it ? I purchased the watch here in Australia paid GST why can't I sell it to whomever wants it regardless of where they are. The item was a world wide release,  yes including the EU. it's now sold out. Ebay provided me with an email to respond to the VeRO policy violation so awaiting a response. Apparently if you receive a VeRO they remove your listing instantly. They didn't the first time and this second time ( today ) was a final warning and another VeRo violation will see my  account suspended for 3 days.

The pics are mine and eBays listing page revise correctly when I exclude EU, now trying to reach a human to discuss, or email them is next to near impossible. Always being directed to policy pages. Click on contact us and it's more unhelpful policy page. DO they actually have a chat bot or phone number ? thank you in advance for anyone who can shed some light on I believe an unjustified VeRo notice. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Send an email to the address they included asking what the issue is with your listing. In some countries companies will stop their products being sold online but they cannot stop you selling within Australia.

Go to HELP at top of page & conduct a 'live chat'....ask for a supervisor