Postage cost for more than one item ?

Hi and help !!! How do I add a postage cost, if a buyer purchases more than one item  the same?... I have a postage rate in my ads, but don't know how to mark for "each additional item"... what do I click?... thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I suggest adding the info re the cart in your listings. Also spacing out the description and centre it , some may not bother to read one big para. (If you want to use my suggestion below then just copy n paste).

Santa Letter - Personalised With Photo & Name - (6) DESIGNS
From "Memory Lane"
- Surprise your child (or Grandchild), at Christmas, with their very own letter from Santa !!!                                          

- Letter is A4 size (approximately 29cms. x 21cms.), and is printed on fine texture quality paper.

- You can have your child's photo and name, and choose from any of the (6) designs above (I have numbered these to make it easier for you).                                                                                                                                                                         
- PLEASE NOTE : there is NO personal information in the letter about your child ... you can also have the spelling of "Christmas" or "Xmas" on the letter, whichever you prefer.                                                                                             
- Each letter comes in a red or green envelope (please see photo above), and is sent DIRECTLY to the child, at an address you nominate, and includes (3) FREE mini sticker sheets, to suit a boy or a girl (please see photos above ... sticker sheets are random choice).                                                                                                                              
- Price of Santa letter is $6.50 with FREE postage. All you have to do, is AFTER purchase, just send me your child's photo and name, which No. design you would like, and whether you want "Christmas" or "Xmas" on it.          
- I will then do a draft and send it back to you for your approval, before proceeding with your letter. I only post twice weekly (Tuesdays and Fridays), so please take this into account.                                                                                
- There is NO tracking number, as these are sent by normal standard Australia Post.                                                                
- If buying multiple items, please use the cart and request total before completing checkout.                                            
Thank you for looking !!!