A rock and a hard place

This just gets worse & worse. Sold two items, both in different states. Wrong tracking number with correct name and address, received by the one in Vic. Buyer from WA whose parcel went to the Vic buyer, drew my attention to the fact that his parcel showed as being delivered to the Vic buyer. At all times the WA buyer has been courteous and cordial, showing patience & understanding. However, the Vic buyer appeared to be that way at first, she did not have the other parcel, only her own had arrived. Apparently she had been out, & her son had taken delivery of the WA parcel, removed it from the satchel then put it in the rubbish bin. She said she wanted $15 for the cost of postage to WA & did I want more wrapping etc. I said yes please, & I will put the $15 in her PayPal a/c, which I did but it did not do me any favours. She said she had twins who had a disability, she would have to go to the bank in five days & ask for her PayPal payment. When I volunteered to make payment to her a/c she said she would not give her details to anybody, her twins are sick, and that is all I have to chew over at the moment. Now, I must wait for five days to see if she comes good, her family's health situation improves, tell the nice buyer from WA, I need five days for his parcel to be posted from Vic - sorry folks I smell a rat.

View Entire Topic

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?  If you're going to claim to be a detective (miss sherlock) you should look at the evidence instead of jumping to conclusions.

How is it your buyer's fault if you sent them the wrong parcel?  She may be housebound with the kids and have no way of getting to the bank more than once a week but you think it's suspicious that she doesn't organise sending your parcel back straight away so you publicly libel her.  Let's hope you don't get the same treatment from others!