Changes to address format in "Orders"

Greetings Gurus,

Has anyone else noticed that the order delivery address formats keep changing when you look at an Ebay Sales Order I.E. the ebay: random reference? (whatever it is) and the "Street Address" seem to keep changing on me (As in the position that it presented).

I normally choose the "Copy full address to clipboard" and then paste into excel and let Excel sort itself to suit the rest of my documentation.

I have attached an image to show what I mean, these are 2 consective orders.

I have noticed this several times over the last 4 ~ 6 weeks

This is doing my head in!  What I can normally achieve in 2 ~ 3 minutes is now taking me closer to 5 ~ 6 minutes per order to process & If I am not on top of it, my couriers seem to have trouble sending parcels to John Doe, ebay:jlasbh Beehive NSW 8888 instead of John Doe, "## I am a street address", Beehive, NSW 8888

I have noticed this before and have been trapped.

As I understand it, Ebay have been on a pilgamage to sort out Suburbs & Postcodes, Kudos to them for that but I don't understand how it would affect theese fields.....

Surely I am not a lone soldier here!

Any suggestions?  How / Is it possible to draw Ebay's attention to this issue

Cheerz

View Entire Topic

Hmmmm this EBAY number may very important in future has just hit me why it there.     EBAY ARE GOING TO DO REFUNDS for missing items SO basically the seller will no longer have to chase the refund out of AP etc.    

I bet the ebay NUMBER in the address is to act as some type of trigger for ebay to take control of the tracking number for them to re claim costs...