I am constantly told by buyers that there is no 'REQUEST TOTAL FROM SELLER" in their cart.

I am constantly told by buyers that there is no 'REQUEST TOTAL FROM SELLER" in their cart. I have to get them to buy the items separately and then refund them the amount of combined postage.  I have contacted Ebay a few times about this and they have checked my setting ad say everything is set properly and it must be issues with the buyers.. This is a constant problem.. Is any one else having this issue. Thanks in advance

View Entire Topic

There is no request total button on ebay apps (ios or android) anyone buying on smart devices with the eBay’s app has no choice to pay full postage (postage for each item) ebay  is deliberately doing this as they make money on each orders (non refundable portion + fvf even if the seller refund the postage) ..only way to get around, directing the buyer to login from internet browser on smart device or if the seller has pickup option on each listings, buyer can pay one item with the postage other items without postage as pickup ..