Product reviews

Has anyone had issues with the Product Reviews that show under your item listing, being mistaken for your own reviews? I had a buyer text me very worried that I had been dishonest on my listing when I stated it was being sold due to upgrade. They suggested I had sold many mobiles with poor ratings.
We finally sorted it out and they were very apologetic, but I can see how they made the error by skim reading.
View Entire Topic
k_r_h
Community Member

Yes, I've started an auction [ https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/134153185655 ] and it's the only "Product Review" of what I'm selling and the "Product Review" is actually very negative "Seller Feedback" for another seller, but it looks like I'm the screwed up seller.

I just did a long chat with eBay Support and they said they can't remove a "Product Review" which is weird because there's a button for reporting that a "Product Review" contains inappropriate content:

ebay-inappropriate-product-review.png

What's the point of having a button that identifies inappropriate Seller Feedback in Product Reviews if they won't do anything about it?!