Feed back

gtptap
Community Member
I have been an EBay buyer for many years with a perfect feed back. I have recently sold a few things where I would like to give neutral or negative feed back. I fear that this may ruin my perfect status if they reply or respond as a result of my comments and the purchaser gives a negative reply. How, if at all, can I protect my reputation by giving accurate information.
Gary
View Entire Topic

Sellers cannot leave anything but positive feedback and if they leave a pos with a negative comment you can report them and the comment will be removed.

Feedback is pretty meaningless for buyers anyway, it is merely a record of how many items you have purchased from sellers who leave feedback.

There is absolutely no point in using the feedback system if you aren't prepared to give an honest opinion of the transaction, feedback is there to guide buyers so if nobody ever left negs because they were bothered about a seller spitting the dummy bad sellers would be able to continue on without any hindrance.

any seller leaving a less than factual, concise follow up to a non pos comment just makes themselves look bad.