Selling overseas

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could advise me with a couple of questions?

I started selling clothes on ebay in September last year, and opted not have a store.

Deciding to post Australia wide only as i was not sure how it would go!

I have not done a lot on ebay for the last month and am just starting to relook at my listings and get back on with it.

Q1. Is it worth it to sell overseas, and how do you know what the postage costs would be.

I was thinking of selling to UK, NZ and USA as i thought they might be the safer option. Would it be possible to change my current listings to overseas, as im not sure how to do it.

Q2. At the moment for my Australia postage, i am using Australia post prepaid satchels with tracking ( im not sure if that's the cheapest or best way to post in Australia

Thank you in advance, and i hope you all had a Merry Christmas

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You have 40 f/b.

For what it's worth, I would concentrate on making Australian sales, before getting burnt with o'seas postage.

I sell nationally....recently, buyer in California asked if I would send a magazine to her.

Mag was $2.99 at auction....postage to buyer would have been $25, ebay take 10% of the postage, plus 33c transaction fee, plus normal fee for selling.....it would have cost me to let her buy it??

....and then, if they don't like the item and lodge INAD claim what would you do?

I use pre-paid everything

Answers (0)