Sending options

I sold an item and sent by your new company you are dealing with "Sendel" and they have not received it as yet, why so long and why are there no other options to send?  Not impressed and will not buy on again if there is not option on sending.

Order status: Paid
Item ID: 255196421335
Transaction ID: 2846548325015
Order number: 21-07848-59310

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Something to bear in mind when trying out a new company is to check reviews first.

The quote below came up first when I did a quick check,  this would certainly stop me from using Sendle, if I had a reason to not use the service that hasn't let me down yet, ie Australia Post:

"Are Sendle any good?
Sendle has a consumer rating of 1.23 stars from 239 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Sendle most frequently mention customer service, phone number and business days problems. Sendle ranks 217th among Shipping sites."

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

If it is the telephones you sold then they may have been sent by road if they contain Lithium batteries as they are a fire hazard.

Add to that the covid backlog of parcels and christmas rush, that could explain it.

Check the tracking details.

This is a member to member forum, we are buyers and sellers just like you

'We ' are not dealing with Sendel, or is it 'eBay's company'

Sendle is a courier broker 

No idea why it did not show you other postage options, it certainly should have and no other sellers have posted  reporting the other options have vanished.....which they most certainly would have, given the issues many have with Sendle

Have you attempted to contact them and ask?

Sendle is hardly new. eBay have been pushing them for several years.

Let me guess - Sendle were cheaper than Australia Post, so you decided to make  extra profit.

What is the status of the item in your dashboard (local delivery, out for delivery, in transit, etc.)? What does the tracking say? When was it last updated? Where was the item going from and to? What was the estimated delivery date in your Sendle dashboard? What was the estimated delivery date on eBay? If the estimated dates have elapsed, have you made an enquiry through your dashboard?

If the dates haven't yet passed, you can still contact customer support via live chat and make an enquiry. They have exceptional customer support, so you should get an answer within a few minutes.