close a postage update request

Does anyone know how I can close an undelivered item case where the buyer asked for a postage update. I only noticed that the address supplied by the buyer had no street name just street number, town, and postcode. I don't hand write the addess just print the labels and attach them to the envelope so I can't always notice if there is an obvious problem wiht the address.

This is the reply I sent to the buyer but they have not responded or closed the case.

• I have just checked your order. It was received 31st Oct pm & posted Wed 2nd October after Melbourne Cup Public Holiday. I have also noticed that you don't have a street name in your eBay address just 3/1 Swan Hill Vic 3585. Our terms and conditions ask that you check your address as we do not take responsibility for lost items if the address provided is incorrect. We simply print the address labels with the information provided by you and post them. I would suggest you contact Australia Post and ask for the dead letter office so you can check if it is there. Not sure if dead letter office is the correct name, but they should know what you are after. As this request falls outside of our responsibility I kindly ask you close the request in our favour and follow up with Australia Post.

Anyone have any ideas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)