$1000 free promotional listing scam

Beware of the fine print with this offer, i accepted the offer, uped my promted listings to 20%, later checked and  was being cherged for the add fees?? Offer aplies to store holders only, 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I didn't take up the offer....but I think it says something about refunding....up to $1000 worth of fees??
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@glenfumoreli wrote:

Beware of the fine print with this offer, i accepted the offer, uped my promted listings to 20%, later checked and  was being cherged for the add fees?? Offer aplies to store holders only, 

If I'm not mistaken, you have a store......

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

If I’m correct I believe the offer applies to eBay plus listings only
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

The Promoted Listings Ad fee credit will be credited to your monthly eBay invoice within 60 days of the promotion ending.

You don't have to look very hard to find the above statement in the terms.  Anyone who accepts any promotion without reading the terms is asking for trouble.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I wondered how 'could'nt be bothered to read the rules' = scam

Hopefully the amount of time saved not reading them was worth the amount of $ wasted 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Maybe they think ebay should fit all the terms into the title of the promotion so they don't have to make any effort. I'm not sure how that'd be possible but we know everything is always someone else's fault, therefore if anyone has problems with ANYTHING on ebay it's always ebay's fault.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply