150 Free Listings starting tomorrow 17/2

It appears I'm first for once.

Just got an email from Ebay, link http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 (the usual number) offering 150 free listings from 17/2 - 26/2.

Worked on the account that got the email, other account said 'by Invitation Only'

Will keep trying on the second account just in case...

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Thanks for posting the listings.

It only worked on one of my accounts, unfortunately not the accounts that have heaps of items in my unsold sections that are nearing 60 days old and will soon be deleted.

Message 11 of 55
Latest reply

I accepted mine on 15th and it had started on 14th !! (14th to 24th) ?

Thank you for sharing 🙂

Message 12 of 55
Latest reply

Unfortunately no joy here but thanks anyway.

Message 13 of 55
Latest reply

I contacted ebay to ask for some free listings as my items were going to be deleted because they were nearly 60 days old. They said the system selects the sellers to receive the free listings, not them so they couldn't help me. 

I am left wondering exactly WHO programs the system that gives free listings.If It is not ebay, then who?

Message 14 of 55
Latest reply

5kazam
Community Member

I just opened a new web page and typed in the promo details from the link on this page, and I was accepted.

Maybe others could try getting the free listings that way.

Edit - and I just checked - 150 free listings are showing at the bottom of my selling page.

Message 15 of 55
Latest reply

I got the expired message on both my accounts when I tried yesterday. I did get an email today saying to close the UPI that I had open and I'd get 50% off the next 3 items I relisted over the next 10 days. The UPI was closed yesterday because the buyer eventually paid via bank deposit and as soon as I'd marked it as paid, the case automatically closed.

I'd had offers before of the next 3 items listed would be completely free, but not one that was associated with closing a dispute! I've listed 2 of my higher priced items that were sitting in unsold and will list the other one on the weekend when another higher priced item ends (assuming it doesn't sell). I'll just have to remember not to relist anything else between now and then!

Message 16 of 55
Latest reply

murdos
Community Member

Didn't work for any of my accounts cause eBay suck

Message 17 of 55
Latest reply

It's so annoying just dangling the free listings in front of us and not letting us have it.

Don't ebay realise they would get more money if we could all use the free listings. They don't earn anything from items sitting in our unsold sections. It's not rocket science, just common sense.

Message 18 of 55
Latest reply

hasnt worked for me but thanks for the link.

i rekon it ought to be free to list items for sale as ebay are making so much money on FVFs. but at least raise the 40 free a month to 80 once a seller shows they are using the 40 regularly. whats the point of raising my selling limits if i still only get the 40 free listings. i will not pay to list so i use my 40 and hope for freebie offers like this one.

Message 19 of 55
Latest reply

@casbit33 wrote:

It's so annoying just dangling the free listings in front of us and not letting us have it.

Don't ebay realise they would get more money if we could all use the free listings. They don't earn anything from items sitting in our unsold sections. It's not rocket science, just common sense.

How are they dangling a carrot? They didn't post the link here. This one is invitation only, unlike the other ones that are a free for all. Did you expect to get even more after the last promotion 2 weeks ago? If you've got that many in your unsold ready to expire, maybe you need to manage your listings a bit better. I have nearly 80 in my unsold, but none are due to expire any time soon because when I relist items, I start from the oldest first.

Why don't you call ebay and demand some free listings because you can't manage your items better? Threaten to leave. I'm sure that would work. You leaving ebay would send them broke I'm sure.

Message 20 of 55
Latest reply