200 Free Listings for all sellers!!

This morning I have an offer for 200 free listings in my eBay - it states for all sellers from 16th Oct - 20th Oct 🙂

Happy selling everyone!

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Same as me... I was able to click on it but didn't get the invite.
Message 11 of 49
Latest reply

I found them by accident looking at my summary, haven't had any emails as yet, they may come later,

as my husbands one hasn't got the link as yet to click onto.

I know last time I had a bit of trouble getting one, but in the end went through the email.

There goes the house work, off to take photo's.

As far as turbo lister goes, i don't know, as I tried it one day, thinking i could get ahead,

but they were going to charge me $1.60 each listing, so backed out fast of that lot.

Happy selling everyone.

Message 12 of 49
Latest reply

FYI - For those using Turbo Lister - It will tell you fees are estimated at $$$ but when it actually uploads it's free 🙂 I just did a dummy listing. 

Message 13 of 49
Latest reply

Is the invite to store-holders or non store-holders?

Is for Auction or BIN listings?

Nothing here as yet but we are store-holders tho.

*** doh ***

Just looked at the link above and answered my own questions. Sorry!

Message 14 of 49
Latest reply

Im very dissapointed...I  definatley cant get them with link..Last week i listed lots and now my account for all my listings is very high for next month payment..Stupid me usually i dont list as much and i cant afford to keep listing any  others now for rest of the month as my bill will get to high...Normally i dont list much and i always get invited for free listings and this time i have listed  lots previously i didnt get offer..Do you think ebay holds back from people who have listed alot with promotion because they know they will spend the money..Hmm..Maybe ive learnt that was a mistake on my part..

Message 15 of 49
Latest reply

*** UPDATE ***
I didn't get an email but looked on my Seller Dashboard and there was a button there to accept the offer.
Both our stores qualify. Woohoo! Auction flood here we come.
Message 16 of 49
Latest reply

When?

• The promotion runs from 16th October 2013 to 20th October 2013 EST ('Promotional Period').

What is the promotion?

• Insertion Fees will be waived for 200 items listed in Auction or Fixed format Price (including Good ‘til Cancelled) during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below)

Who is eligible for this promotion?

• This offer is available to both non-store and store sellers (except Anchor stores)
• Only members who register for the offer, accept the terms and conditions and receive confirmation from eBay that “you’ve accepted the offer” are eligible for this promotion.
• Only members validly registered on eBay.com.au with an Australian registered address. 
• Members whose eBay accounts are temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive prior to or during the Promotion, are not eligible for this Promotion.

Message 17 of 49
Latest reply

Thanks for that, about the turbo lister,I haven't anything on there now, but will try , and be prepared for next time.

Message 18 of 49
Latest reply

yaysmilesa-smiley.gif

Message 19 of 49
Latest reply

Happy days! Was waiting all weekend.

May be a coincidence but I did email customer support in April on why I never got promotions and from then on I have been receiving all the free listings.

Message 20 of 49
Latest reply