A LITTLE XMAS PRESSY FOR ME !!!!!

Not willing to ask Santa was he stopping by my house, (knowing l may have slipped off his Good List this year), l thought l might Buy myself a little something, so here it is or it was, item # 261674171973

Nice enough, should do the job, then l thought, what have l been told over and over and over again, before ypu press the BUY IT NOW  Button, just check there Feedback, WELL,  WOW, er l mean real WOW, smack me with your Naughty Stick, do not just look at the amount of Neg's, read what they are for.

You have got to be joking, l mos just give my money to St. Vinnies, not that l do not give.

For so long we have been warned about to FLOOD OF ASIAN cheap items coming our way.  Now l see why. I found a Seller in Suburban Melbourne who has a new one made to Aust. TV Signal Requirements.  Spent my money here, paid more, BUT it is coming from across the Border, Aussie 12 month Real Guarantee, and good old fashioned Aussie Service.

Keep sailing past here cheap Chinese Junk.  What do others think ???? 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Good point you have brought up hozi,  Wonder what the effect would be here, if the Great China Economy took a major slow down, or even a backflip ???   EBAY would become the 2015 version of the Titanic. Not to leave out all the Rats deserting the sinking "ship".

Our economy would be in slide, slide, and slide.  So much for our Free Open Trading Agreement with Chairman Mao !!!!!

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

attic, It's not if, it's when. That is an absolute. When China's Economy falls the whole world will know about it. It can't just keep growing at this rate.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply