AP lose the same item TWICE!

ok, i posted an item to NSW on the 22nd of april and the buyer opened an item not recieved case as it wasnt delivered.

i checked the tracking and could see the item had reached his area and then been redirected back to a town near me!

so first i went to my local PO and got nowhere, then i drove to the town where tracking said my parcel was, went into the PO there and still got nowhere!

so came home and rang the number i was given by my local PO

got a lovely lady who was australian (how is that possible?)

she took my details and the tracking number and sure enough it had been redirected and she could not say why.

she contacted the 'depot' where it was supposedly 'waiting' and yes they had it and yes it was where it wasnt supposed to be and yes they would 'sort it out' and everything would be dandy.

except now my buyer tell me it still hasnt turned up, even though tracking now says 'delivered' to his suburb.

ding dang diggly dong!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

with my item it was redirected then rederected again back to its intended address (so i was led to believe) then it showed as 'delivered'

but not delivered to the address i sent it too acording to my buyer as he hasnt got it.

at this point i have no reason to doubt the buyer, he has done nothing suspicious. he reported it straight away as undelivered, closed the case when AP first admitted the item wasnt where it should be and put it back in the sytem to the correct address (so they told me)

then to have it travel back to sydney and show as 'delivered'

again my buyer seeing the 'delivered' in the tracking contacted me straight away to say 'well its not delivered to me'

i'n my mind once someone marks it as 'delivered' it changes the whole thing from missing to not missing but miss delivered somehow.

pitty we cant see exactly where its been during its travels. i mean i print out addresses, stick them onto the box with glue plus put clear tape over them. unlikely it could be missread by the postman. so if it got as far as a guy (or gal) delivering it how could it get screwed up i wonder?

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

my buyer recieved his item yesterday! posted on the 23rd april, travelled all over australia for a month.

i would love to know where it was 'delivered' to the first time on the 6th of may.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply