AWWW...ain't they just the bee's knees?

Just received an email from ebay...

Hi XXX,

Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following steps during the past month to protect your account:

• Automatically set 3 of your detailed seller rating(s) to 5 stars from qualifying transactions

We've already updated your seller dashboard to reflect these changes, which are for transactions made during the past year. When we remove transaction defects, your transaction defect rate may not go down if you had transactions that received more than one defect.

We'll continue to improve our monitoring, detection systems, and policies to protect sellers like you. To see these updates, go to your seller dashboard

Mind you, they still refuse to remove the two defects I earned due to a lax Aussie Post, however! Even though the buyers recieved their goods and gave me positive feedback!

And curiously, my DSR's have been exactly the same for over 6 months! So I'm not too clear on what they actually did - except for emailing me.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

lol its the only time I have been pleased to see that email that I usually roll my eyes at

the 2 defects left by my neutral leaving buying pest (feedback removed a few days ago) disappeared today Cat Very Happy

Thank you eBay for protecting me from eBay .... and buying pests that leave serial negatives & neutrals and should have been NARU'd long ago Cat Frustrated

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I was protected from having 16 MBG cases open too early in the last 2 months. I had a big month last month, one of my best yet, but there were only 5 buyers. Same with March, big sales, few buyers. I haven't had a total of 16 buyers in the last 2 months, so not sure how they have protected me from 16 MBG cases. It's all just a farce to justify someone's job. 

Cats is the first one I've seen on here who actually got what they were told. 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Same here would be REALLY GOOD if They TOLD US FOR WHICH ITEM NUMBERS must be TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

As for Dashboard Update NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Here's how we protected your selling account

Hi XXXX,

Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following steps during the past month to protect your account:

• Prevented 1 eBay Money Back Guarantee request(s) from being opened too early in the past 2 months

We've already updated your seller dashboard to reflect these changes, which are for transactions made during the past year. When we remove transaction defects, your transaction defect rate may not go down if you had transactions that received more than one defect.

We'll continue to improve our monitoring, detection systems, and policies to protect sellers like you. To see these updates, 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

received the same stupid email, wonderful how they can remove all these defects for us but ring them up to try and get one removed it's near impossible. they are FOS
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Most of the 'protection' involves not allowing buyers to mark postage time stars for 'free' post.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

ROFLMAO-1.gif

Whatever.png

Exactly as harley said !  I've got 1 defect which I've had since December which they refuse to remove despite green dot & positive f/back !  And of course the dashboard hasn't changed, because it is the only one that has ever showed !!  What a load of absolute garbage.  Why don't they spend their time doing something constructive !!

PS  I don't offer Free post dave, so who knows

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I also forgot to mention the email that advised me that ebay had prevented some MBG's being opened too early, back in December - during the time I was having a 3-month break from selling!

Quite amazing how they managed to prevent this when I'd had nothing to sell for several months!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply