Address Labels for Click & Send parcels

I'm just teaching myself to use this method and all has gone well until I now have the address label which I printed out but am unsure how to attach it to the bag? Or, put differently, which method would be preferable - gluing it or sticky taping it? Or can I buy self adhesive paper? Any advice much appreciated!

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

rikkik01
Community Member

Hi, This is a great forum. Have found most of the answers to my 'Click and Send' questions here and then some. Everyone seem to be very helpful. So here is the one last question I have sorry if I missed a posting about it. Do my 'Click & Send' labels need to be printed in colour (red & black)? I don't want to buy a colour cartridge just to use all the red up. Cheers for any help ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

No, they can be printed using black ink only, I always use a mono laser printer for mine.  

Cheers,

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

black only is fine.... the main thing is that the BarCode prints clearly and not smudged or distorted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

Also make sure you lodge at the PO counter and get the lodgement receipt. This is your proof os postage should anything go wrong. Good luck.

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

l asked my post office if they could get in some of those little sticky C&S pouches for the labels on B boxes.

Postie ordered them for me but somewhere along the line, a few extra 000 got added onto the amount required.

A box has 10 packets. Each packet has 100 pouches.

Postie got 100 boxes........

He pointed to the pile of boxes and said 'lemme know when you run out'.

Oh my!

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

Wish I had that problem - my PO grudgingly hand over 1 or 2 pouches at a time when I ask them - like they were liquid gold

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

l can fix that problem. Drop me a line through one of my listings and l'll send you some. Lots of some......

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

Sorry, wrong log in. l am ambridgebuckskins too.

l changed my avatah picture to both match in the hope that everyone would guess l'm both ID's.

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

thank you - much appreciated

Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

So ambridgebuckskins you are the reason why when my PO put the pouches on order they received zero, temporarily out of stock :^O

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 20 of 25
Latest reply