Advice Needed: Selling trading cards and going global!

Hey guys!

I'm a new seller and we are currently working on building our business with the normal buy and resell on items we own or have picked up! Wondering if some expert store holders could check some of my auctions and give advice on what we could change to get more sales!

Still in the midst of changing our profiles on auctiva! Also I am selling indivudal trading cards as buy it now and was looking at going global does anyone know how much it would cost to send a letter outside of australia quite confused on the pricing and what to put it at!

Cheers guys, Hope everyones having a great day!

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

You've got a shop. isn't it 20c to list?

I wouldn't be looking at phones of any description, unless you have a nailed down B&M and an account in that name.

They are amongst the most scammed (both ways) items you can trade in online.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry, my mistake, yes its 20 cents, although I do most of my listings during the free period

I sold phones a few years ago, there was no money in them, lucky if you could make $20 on a $400 phone after all costs were taken out, and if something minor stuffs up, you`ve lost profit on 3 or 4 phones

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

I put the cards up dueing the free listings as well but its still charging me $1.50 to list.....

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Thats because you put them up as auction I`m guessing

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

I will check the items again and look into the fees bit, Cards lately been buy it now. Only a few are auctions that is just stuff I wish to get rid of.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Hello 

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

This thread is TEN YEARS OLD.

The last post was 24-10-2013.

I cannot fathom why you’d post on a dead dead dead mouldy thread in order to say “Hello”.

Please, check the date of a thread before reviving one that’s so very past its last flicker of life…

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Goodbye

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply