Am I thinking too deep??

Hello all(;

I am selling ladies stuff, mainly lingerie and I have been received some messages from buyers that I think it should not be sending to me for example, some would says,

" I need something that looks sexy when we have sex, do you have something like that"

or "Have you wear this yourself, is it comfortable"

or some will tried to pick up Pearl G-string for GF as want to make sure it will looks nice on her bla bla bla.....

I normaly ignore message like this and sometimes reply them but at the end, I use the man's name like ...Regards, MIKE.... to just let them know that the seller is a man, not someone that can wear the item and send you the photo....

Last night I received this one...

"hi i wana buy these gstrings for my gf is it possible to get pic of what they look like on"

For eBay item number: 171294060600

I personally think, the listing have shown enough pictures for what the items looks like.... I think this buyer intend is something else more that buying the items....

Could you PLEASE let me know if I may crazy and thinking to deep about this? as if it normal to have messages like this from buyers, then I will stop thinking the way I was.....

Ps. I used to sell these stuff on Gumtree and my mistake was put my mobile number for buyers to contact and I got 2 ABNORMAL scary phone calls from sick men so I give up selling there....or because of this reasons that making me crazy and think too far about the messages from ebay buyers??

Please let me know if anyone been there((; Thanks in advance ,,,, Much appriciated...

Sorry about my english.... I try my best ((;

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Am I thinking too deep??

OMG RMP I just spat tea all over the computer screen! Love it!!

Kind regards

Uncle

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

Before sending the photo of the item on a bear ask them to deposit twenty bucks into your bank account Woman Wink

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Am I thinking too deep??

I get asked for that type of stuff all the time...... I just use this stocky....... feeeeeel freee....That should push your sales

right through the roof...... just like what happened to  the elastic from the g string  when I tripped on the top step just

after this pic was snapped

......what a "crack up" that was....

I hope the Mrs does not see this I still have my workboots on she will be so upset

woopsydaisy.jpg

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply