And the next cushion cover goes to...

Was just addressing an order that came in over the weekend on another platform I sell on and I realised that my item is going to end up in no less than the royal palace of Hampton Court, built in the reign of King Henry VIII.

My items have ended up in film studios and museums before, but a palace is a first for me.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

I would like to see that, but we're still waiting for the denouement of Kopes' story.

I don't know why he bought it, I just know he did.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Congrats- Good News Story.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I sold a book to the author once.

I didn't feel a need to use it as advertising though.

Smiley LOL C'mon... "An author bought a copy of a book they wrote" doesn't really sell anything about your business, it'd just make people wonder why they wanted / had to buy a copy, so creates a story about the author. Although I guess you could approach it from the "I can get books not even the author can" aspect. Were you so inclined to use your real life business experience to sell it, anyway.

On the flip side "Something I designed and made is now part of the decor in a royal palace", that's a tag line that can sell skill, taste and class, were jellybird inclined to use their business experience as a selling point, rather than share an exciting thing with a community of people.  Smiley Tongue 

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing. 

Lovely to have a happy story amidst all the doom and gloom.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

I didn't see it as advertising. I saw it as jellybird sharing something she felt excited about and yes, probably a little bit proud of, and why not.Smiley Happy

From my perspective, it's great to see a seller who is big, but not so big that all buyers are impersonal numbers, they can still take an interest in who is buying their items.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Good on you, thanks for sharing.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

You have every right to be proud and wanting to share the story. Most of us are very delighted to hear about it and excited for you.  So nice to hear someone having such a positive exciting experience.  A cushion fit for a king...WOW!  I love it. Thanks again so much for sharing this wonderful story.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply