Answers to some of your Seller Release questions

Hi everyone.

We have read the posts you made about yesterday’s Seller Release and have done our best to answer some of the most common questions. We've posted it as a new thread in the eBay News & Information Board. I will ask the mods if they could move all the threads on this topic into that Board so that we can continue to hear what you need to know. If you have more questions, please make sure you post them there.

Joanna_Oz

The eBay Team

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

meow

Message 31 of 40
Latest reply

lol dylan thats my line Cat LOL

Message 32 of 40
Latest reply

and where did my reply go ????

No bad language, nothing, not trying to start any petitions, just asked a good for god's honest question - where are the bloody answers?

This is ridiculous, if they don't want to reply - they just remove your post.

Very mature !!

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 33 of 40
Latest reply

I phoned ebay customer support today to ask if I sold 3 things at $9 each postage, and combined all 3 for $11 postage would I pay ebay fees on $27 or $ 11. Guess what -THEY DID NOT KNOW!!!  I had to be put thru to technical support and after being on hold for over 40 minutes the call dropped out so I am none the wiser. I DID EXPECT ebay would know themselves.... 

Message 34 of 40
Latest reply

eBay?

Know?

When they have put the fees in place in other countries, and released this policy update weeks ago?

Know????

(Hollow chuckle)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 35 of 40
Latest reply

Wow, I was not made aware of these increases as a BUYER. I also did not know eBay does not pay GST. Not to mention that they are forcing sellers to lie. To add insult to injury, now they want a percentage of the postage which they do not provide.

Is eBay for real? As much as I like eBay, I feel disgusted to be a member now!

If I did not read about it in this forum, I would have never been told. Very honest of eBay!

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Message 36 of 40
Latest reply

Makes you wonder why this isn't still pinned.

Message 37 of 40
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, This is a bit off topic but. Why does EBay insist that IE 10 &11 are not compatable with EBay? and not just admit that EBay is not compatable with IE 10 & 11?
Message 38 of 40
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, This is a bit off topic but. Why does EBay insist that IE 10 &11 are not compatable with EBay? and not just admit that EBay is not compatable with IE 10 & 11?

Cat LOL

Message 39 of 40
Latest reply

Do people still use that virus ridden, totally unsafe and useless, good for nothing IE? That's so last century Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 40
Latest reply