Anybody been sending to the USA?

It appears 15 to 20 working days minimum and express only with no signature and minimal tracking.

Is that the practical experience or worst case scenario?

sounds like a great way to get a non delivery shafting to me

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-u...

International delivery information 29 May 2020

Australia Post is experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19. Australia Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible and clear backlog.

Please note: We've suspended our “Economy Air” international delivery service for parcels and Economy letters containing merchandise to all countries, territories and regions effective 3 April and until further notice.

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

sort of helps but not really lol, thanks anyway. Thinking about it further, there's probably more likely to be delays on our end, i forgot to mention i am in Melbourne. Also even items coming from Qld/Tas to me have taken 10-14 days so i figure its not a good sign 😕

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

I sent lots of parcels to the US and UK during August and most have gone very well, delivered around two weeks or less.

But some of them have been stuck in "Pending" status for a week or two, like they missed the plane or something.

Of more interest is some items I've bought from China in the past few weeks.  They were delivered in about a month and I had full tracking updates, including within minutes of delivery.  So the free or extremely cheap shipping now includes tracking!  But I think it may be some kind of deal between AP and this particular website (AE).

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply