Anyone else getting 'fix your errors' message

Of course, it is NEVER an ebay error

Have been trying to relist things for about an hour now and keep getting

This feature is temporarily unavailable
Your selections have caused errors. Please click Continue below to go back and correct your errors.

Not one clue what the errors are suppose to be (nothing comes up red, everything is filled out etc) No hints as to what these errors are

Happened on a few different items (magazines, dvds, homeware)

Finally it kindly let me relist one magazine but now it has gone back to telling me to correct my errors)

Has anyone else been getting this today?

Have ebay decided to just have a fiddle all weekend?
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Me too...not getting any messages but when I go to list a 'sell similar' it hangs then sticks it in my drafts (minus most of the photos).....took me 4 goes to get one item listed....giving up now!!

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. Sorry you're getting it too

I gave up the other day because of random and nonsense errors,so thought I'd try again this afternoon

Huh!

Ok,ebay. That's a paddlin' 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Yep, me too. My message was that I wasn't allowed to relist an item, no explanation to why.
I put the item into the drafts, relisted some other things and then successfully relisted the draft.
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

am using Edge....what are you guys using?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I'm on Chrome using a laptop and Windows 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

fail_ebay.jpg

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

still broken....sigh....

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

just noticed.....there's a NEW mobile-friendly checker link....clicked on it & it fixed the problem for me....listed straight away

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Tell eBay to fix theirs first. Currently they keep forcing me into the utterly useless quick listing tool with no option at the top of the listing page to switched to advanced mode, even if I close the tab and attempt to revise the draft, and underneath every single sale I have made in the past 60 days eBay is telling me that the items are overdue to be sent despite everything being long gone. eBay does more fiddling than priests with kids.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply