Australia Post Not Delivering

Has anyone else been affected by Australia Post not delivering to people's doors and instead expecting them to go to a Post Office and collect? I've had a little parcel non-delivered to my door from an eBay seller eventhough I'm available all day for taking it. I've also witnessed two customers complaining at my own Post Office about them having to go to the Post Office to collect the item eventhough they too were home all day.

What is going on? Is this some new policy with Australia Post? Is eBay a part of this poor delivery service outcome? Are we now going to get negative feedbacks for inconveniencing buyers who expect delivery to their door when it is included in their purchase? Does Amazon permit this shoddy form of fake delivery?

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

@Anonymous wrote:

So why aren't we told this at ebay? that parcels by AP are not guaranteed delivery to our door? AP sympathiser? Because people like you are so fucn annoying and block progress to effeiency!

So why aren't we told this at ebay?

Do you think that unless you're told explicitly something won't happen, it means it's guaranteed to happen? What a world of possibilities that must be to live in.

AP sympathiser?

Smiley LOL Sure, all the other posts I've made where I've been critical to the point of saying they use propoganda to garner sympathy from the general public in misleading ways is just me hiding my sympathy for them. 

Because people like you are so fucn annoying

Well.... ya got me there, can't argue with that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and block progress to effeiency

Whose efficiency? 

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

ebaz
Community Member

Australia Post refuses to deliver any package for past 6 months.

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 43 of 43
Latest reply