Australia Post is ready to listen! Feedback/discussion on their website.

Australia Post has a notice on its homepage inviting comments from the general public. The clickable notice reads "Your Post is evolving. Join the discussion" and then you click through to take a quick poll and then have a chance to make comments on the forum.

Now is your chance to explain what your needs are, what your gripes are, aspects you love, ideas you have and general comments about postage and the changing face of Australia Post.

There are already a few comments and one that sounds like it could be from an eBayer!

Some ideas might already have been mentioned in these eBay thread started by k1ooo-slr-sales (aka in my mind "Kool Sir Sales):

Selling Board http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/How-to-improve-eBay-au-for-sellers/m-p/1364849#U1364849

Buying Board http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Help-and-advice-for-buyers/m-p/1391545#M42429

I hope we are listened to!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

why do I feel like another price rise is in the making.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

1st week of Sept is usually Aust Post fee rises time

and 1st week April

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Not sure why it comes as a shock to anyone these days . It's a given twice a year there will be increases
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

If I could make a wish (or two) to AP, I would ask for:

• a prepaid satchel for items between 500g and 3kg. It's too big a jump, and I seem to have many items in the range 500g to 1kg, and have to ask for buyers to pay for a 3kg satchel. It should be priced midway between the current 500g and 3kg.
  • a return of the under 250g parcel rate. Letters are fine if your item is thinner than 20mm, but if it is over that, you have to fork out for the 500g parcel rate.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

egglesdtp - I like those ideas. Definitely submit them. The more support ideas have the more likely they are to be implemented.

Nobody likes the price rises twice a year, but at least the timing is consistent. I appreciate that.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you! I just wrote to them with a list of ideas a last week on what they could do to improve their services or more to the point restore their services to what they use to be like when I was a child. Going to jump on there now!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Feel free to submit them. I am not really into FB.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply