Australian Post Tracking

I am tracking a small parcel using Track my item on Australian post website but the tracking activites seem very inconsistent. So far they are;

25/7/13 10:15 Received by Australia Post Lower Plenty Vic

29/7/13 5:47 In Transit Penrith NSW

29/7/13 06:43 On board with driver for delivery today Penrith NSW

I am now worried as a day later and it is still not marked as delivered to customer. Has anyone else had this experience?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Australian Post Tracking

I would'nt panic just yet. It is possible that the driver wasn't able to deliver yesterday and will try again today. It's still early on the 30th - I live not too far from Penrith and wouldn't be too worried until after 5pm LOL

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Australian Post Tracking

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the driver could not deliver yesterday he may have dropped it at the local Post Office and it will only be scanned as delivered when the buyer picks it up...which could be several days.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Australian Post Tracking

Phone Auspost Tracking on 131318 - give them the dates and scanning information that you have. It has happened to me twice and both times they were able to tell me exactly where the parcel was.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Australian Post Tracking

I phoned Australian post and they say that the wrong code has been scanned and it is not yet with the driver. Should be with the postie tomorrow.

Thanks for all your advice.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply