Banging Head

I'm going crazy over here!

I'm having a heap of trouble staying logged into the eBay site.

To browse or check "my eBay" is fine, it keeps me logged in, but if I try to sell something or revise a listing, it keeps loading the log in page over and over.

I've cleared cookies, cache etc.

Any ideas?

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Banging Head

I used to have that problem a lot when I used Internet Explorer. I would have to reboot the computer to get it to stop. Since changing to Google Chrome I've not had the problem at all.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

I'm using Firefox and it does it often. I ended up just closing the browser and it fixed itself. Very bizarre.

Thanks for your reply jawsnine

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

arn1, my antivirus program sometimes alerts me to close and re-open the browser (google chrome) if its not performing correctly. I think its got something to do with the RAM memory card could be upgraded to a larger one.

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

Joz, when you type my name, you always make me smile. You've almost got it right. It's ARNL 🙂

I currently have only 2 gig of ram in my tower but I have a further 2 gig to go in. I just haven't got around to it. Perhaps I should and that might make a difference. Thank you!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

Isn't your name Arnold ?

TCT
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

I am a day late, but I suspect it was the Friday Gremlins

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

What OS are you running 2GB is not a lot. Add the extra 2GB ASAP. I run 16GB 4x 4GB sticks. and still have 20 - 40% used a lot of the time. I am currently using about 4267MB of RAM. as I type this. But always have multiple programs etc running.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Banging Head

I have 2Gb of RAM. I have only ever once had issues with the login circle.

I DO turn my computer off about once a week to clear memory, though.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply